View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 01:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Have no idea what to do!

This is a frustrating and almost unbelievable situation, So trying to spill this out in a nutshell. We moved into a new house on 10/05/13 and have recently found out our weird creepy psycho neighbor had a key. He had been coming over and visiting out landlord as he was getting the place ready for us and took a spare key.
I found the bulk of my pain meds missing, filed a police report along with the other things file against this weirdo. I just started seeing a new doctor who seems really great. He a neuro/phsyatrist and is revamping my medications as the current pain meds I'm on are starting not to work. I have never ran out of medications early or had them stolen. Even with the police report they wont refill them early. Saying it's their office policy. I asked if there was something they could prescribe me in the mean time they said no. They did say "if i can;t handle the pain" to go to the ER or Urgent care???

I said that is ridiculous. Now I'm afraid of going through withdrawals as med prescription will not refill until 11/20. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

p.s. I forgot to add we found this weirdo was entering our house while we were not there, hence the stolen meds... Sooo creepy. The locks have been changed now!
HELP! I'm afraid the withdrawals will lead to a flare-up but do not think an ER visit should be necessary!

Last edited by CRPSsongbird; 11-15-2013 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Added info
CRPSsongbird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
moosey2me (11-15-2013)