View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 02:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSsongbird View Post
THe nurse was talking to the doctor while I was on the phone too. I guess it has to do with their "office policy". I told them nicely, that I had never ran out early before or had these kinds of issues , EVER!. And they just said they can't do anything. Grr. It's like nothing can go right for me at this moment/ Not only has my privacy and security been invaded but now I have to suffer ever MORE injustice because of this looney!
That really stinks!! When it rains it pours, right!?! These "new" office drug policies are ridiculous. They can probably help you, but are scared to!

I am sure that having this person you don't even know in your own personal space really gives you the creeps and feeling so violated.

Before I got married, I lived in an apartment (in another city) and I came home to find someone had been in there. I never noticed anything missing, but someone had been there as things were not as they were left. I ended up moving into another apartment and someone came in there in the middle of the night...soooo creepy and scary!!

Anyway, I sure hope things calm down for you soon.
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CRPSsongbird (11-15-2013)