View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 04:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am having a bad day after having three good days in a row. Darn it! Whenever I have a couple of good days together I start to think that maybe I have turned a corner and whatever this is has finally gone away, but then I wake up and here I am, back where I was. During my good days I worked in the yard, went to church, cooked, visited with family, and all the things I love to do. Then I have a day like this and it is so disheartening. Those around don't quite understand. On my good days they say, "What have you done different?" and believe me, I have gone so far as to track everything I've done or eaten to try and answer that question.

I know I don't have a diagnosis, but I think you here can understand my frustration and I appreciate an outlet for my frustration. I also post on breastcancer.org, but all of my friends there are now returning to a somewhat normal life, if there is one after cancer, and although supportive, they don't understand what I am dealing with.

I hope that the bloodwork that I had done will show something. I had an emg last month but my neurologist didn't really say what the results were. Last April I had an emg ncv and sfemg. It was done with a different neuro. and he didn't tell me what my results were then either but I figure that these test must not have shown much because the docs. didn't tell me the results.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent.

Jackie
jackieinbama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote