View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 12:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dear Ohaya,

It is amazing what one can learn from reading posts on NT. I have suffered with back pain of various degress for many years. MRI showed lumbar disc problems at one point in time. Currently have thoracic disc problems.

Recently had a bad bout of back pain for about 2 months of which 2 weeks were crippling and severe pain. No idea why. Since my 2 month episode, my back pain is back to its everyday level.

I accidentally discovered by reading my medical records that I have a cyst on top of one of my kidneys. Had no idea. No one ever mentioned it to me. Guess they thought it was of no concern.

Having read your post, I am wondering if there is any relationship between my back pain and my renal cyst.

I guess I will inquire at my next appointment. If I learn anything that may be of any value to you, I will let you know. Until then, thanks for your posts. I would have never considered any connection since no one bothered to mention the cyst to me. I just assume it is as innocuous as if it does not even exist.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote