View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 03:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello, thanks for replying.
Last night my dad, two sister and I (we are all doctors/pharmacists) convinced her that the doctor is actually wrong. she is so persistent that her body will respond to mirapexin and also start making dopamine in two weeks or so. I know for a fact that she stopped taking sinemet not in order to follow the doctor's orders but to punish herself for abusing sinemet.
Anyway, last night (16 hours ago) we finally managed to convince her to consult another doctor and to take a very small of sinemet since. She took half of her usual dose of sinemet and within two hours she was back to normal again. except for her gaining back the ability to move, go upstairs..etc. she was also in a very good mood and in a very good mental state.

However, she woke up this morning three hours ago, the effect of sinemet was gone and now she refuses to take it again and she refuses to see another neurologist. And of course, she cant move.
I will buy the prescribed "requip" today, I hope it makes a difference.

All I hope for is that this doctor knows what he's doing because all the sources disagree with him. Except for my mom
Mohammed Yousif is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote