View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 06:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi everyone

Thanks for your replies - MS, like life, is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you will get (only someone else usually gets the nice ones).

tkrik - the proprioception thing - I used to have major problems with that just around the time of my diagnosis, but it is the same kind of thing - knowing on a logical level where things are - or are meant to be, but having to check all the same, cause you might have your leg/arm all twisted up and not even realise it.

Synnove - good luck off the Plavix - if I was on that it would kill me. My platelet count runs at around 50 k (normal is 150-500 k). I hope they find a better alternative for you. I hope you get 'normal feeling' back that you have lost.

AynaDee - I don't think it is necessarily the heat, although that doesn't help, stress, fatigue and all the other usual suspects play a part as well. The bushfire crisis is over for now, although lots of people have lost their homes which is so sad.

Janet and Deb - thanks for letting me vent, thankfully I was well out of danger and things have cooled off a little (for now)

and

Sal.....

you better PM me your address.....

so if I find your left foot, I can send it back to you

Multiple Sclerosis Dx 2001 Craniotomy to clip brain aneurysm 2004. ITP 1993.
Lynn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (11-16-2013), Erika (11-16-2013), SallyC (11-16-2013), tkrik (11-18-2013)