View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 10:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank You so much for the warm Welcome. I have been suffering from this condition since march 24th 2012. It all started when I was at work and a case of milk 6 half gallons in a cardboard box was snagged by the refrigeration strap to the walk in cooler dropped it on my head. went through the workers comp thing a everything. And they blamed it on a recent injury from many years ago. seen a neurosurgeon and asked me if I filed a workers comp claim. I said no. she indicated that the injury was fresh and that there was no scar tissue showing up on the CT Scan or MRI which ever they called it. SO here I am no insurance ETC. Running Low on Gabapentin, SO i decided to apply for SSI to be on the safe side well wouldn't you know I got denied right off the bat. I have been thru 4 or 5 epidural injection and did not work. I told the surgeon why am I going to keep getting injection when it did not work in the first place. Oh and also my former employer also blamed it on degenerative disc disease. I was LIKE WHAT!!! Really that's your only conclusions? So here I am and maybe this where I will stay
walterinpain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote