View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 10:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default How could this have happened?

I think I lost my last post I started. I definitely now have neuropathy in the back of my head and ears are burning. It was impossible to sleep last night since I sleep on my side. I am beside myself as thought I was getting better after having that deep tissue and adjustment. I have stenosis in my neck -everyone told me this burning pain was due to stretching and would go away. I know I have stressed over the pain every day but now I am getting all the rhythmic vibrations at night in my skull. All after 2 mos. Even my back was massaged a couple times and now it is giving me burning and tingling at night. I was dealing with no meds the painful feet for yrs and now this is so out of control. This would not be so hard for me if I could take these meds but they just sedate me too much. All this to keep from having back spasms which lasted 3 days. I think if I had not done this I would not have neuropathy in my head now ...How I wish I could turn the clock back I have had vertigo and migraines and now will more vertigo be in my future?
How do you ever take your life back--I just can't seem to stop crying as this did not have to happen like this.
IllPn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote