View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 09:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Life Bsck

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllPn View Post
I think I lost my last post I started. I definitely now have neuropathy in the back of my head and ears are burning. It was impossible to sleep last night since I sleep on my side. I am beside myself as thought I was getting better after having that deep tissue and adjustment. I have stenosis in my neck -everyone told me this burning pain was due to stretching and would go away. I know I have stressed over the pain every day but now I am getting all the rhythmic vibrations at night in my skull. All after 2 mos. Even my back was massaged a couple times and now it is giving me burning and tingling at night. I was dealing with no meds the painful feet for yrs and now this is so out of control. This would not be so hard for me if I could take these meds but they just sedate me too much. All this to keep from having back spasms which lasted 3 days. I think if I had not done this I would not have neuropathy in my head now ...How I wish I could turn the clock back I have had vertigo and migraines and now will more vertigo be in my future?
How do you ever take your life back--I just can't seem to stop crying as this did not have to happen like this.
I also just I started having issues. 12 months ago I was very active walking 3-4 miles a day playing golf. I started out with slight headaches a round eyes my doc said probably sinus since I had just moved here and pollens were different. Finally in december I had mri of nneck because it hurt. Bad degeneration 3 vertebrae. I also started having worse head aches starting at base of skull over head around eyes. Felt like someone was pressing my skull in head pounded got meds for that baclofen it helped then about 3 months ago my big left toe started hurting not gout then fot burned now it in both feet thing it starting up legs
Yes it scares me but not knowing your religious beliefs but for me I try to turn it over to God there is no fix my friend but think about what I said
Peace be with you
doubleagle15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote