View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 12:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

ElaineD,

I have never tested positive (labs) for Sjogren's either...yet my biopsy was positive. However, even my biopsy was different then normal as the lymphocytes were not in large numbers as they would be in positive diagnosis, but by the time I was tested there was complete destruction of the salivary glands and replaced with scar tissue, so they consider the biopsy as positive and Sjogren's at end stage. I too am Immune deficient and have been told that this can alter my testing.

If you did not know your PN was developing, you likely have some sort of proprioception issue...especially if you were falling. Have you been tested for this? Can you tell the direction of your feet without looking at them?

I have significant proprioception issues, but it seem to come on fairly quickly...with balance, falling, sensation, etc. The pain in my feet though was slower.

What type of reaction are you having to the IgG? Hopefully, it is just a minor side-effect that will pass. IgG has a wide array of side-effects that can occur...some can be tolerated, others cannot.
en bloc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote