View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 09:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default not easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanira View Post
So the weather is changing, I just moved, and am stressed beyond belief. My husband is still living up where my son and I moved from and I am essentially a pregnant single mom. With the weather change I am in a worse flare than my usal flares. I can't do any of the therapies because of stress to this pregnancy, except a norco once every week or 2. Ive done Epson salt soaks, heat pads, elevating my legs as much as I can with an active 2 ur old around and nothing works. I love both my babies and I don't want to be induced because it wouldn't be healthy for my new baby. At the same time I am done being pregnant and want to start treatment again so I can be more active with my boys. Yes I'm whining. I have already had to go to labor and delivery because I couldn't get the pain under control. I am going stir crazy because I'm on partial bed rest. I am also trying to find a PM dr here and either they are rude and ignorant or rude with a god complex. I have send in my records, be interviewed, and say yessah massah, just to get an appt to be examined. Thats not even talking to the dr just his or her PA. I have tried to call up just to see if they are knowledgeable about this disorder, and they won't even say yes or no. I don't want to waste my time on a dr that has no clue about how to treat me and just wants to inject me or do surgery they have no clue about. Heck the PM here in town says he treats this but when I called no one had even heard of it.
I know its hard but me do some things around the new place.Working on it will make you feel better.Set goals for your-self to surprise the rest of your family when they get home with you.I know I try to do one thing a day,because I cannot let my RSD rule me..Hope you feel better,chin up..:group hug:
moosey2me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote