View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 05:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Finally got my referrals to a PM in El Paso. One of the ones I called and they want to interview me. I should be interviewing them. They are treating me. They are working for me not the other way round. Anyway I go to my ob today and will talk to them about meds I can possibly take. I have 7 wks to go then get another beautiful baby boy. I wish my husband wasn't 4 hrrs away. It sucks. I do have my in laws here in town and they can help while I adjust to meds if my ob oks them. I just want to be there more for my oldest son. He's only 2 and needs me. When this little boy is born they will both need me. I can't be layed up. If I take Tylenol I would have to take half the bottle. I have built up a major resistance to it. I can't take ibuprofen it tears up my stomach and I don't need ulcers lol. I think my main thing is I'm stressing too much and have a ton to do to make this place liveable. I need to do dishes. Haven't done them in a week. Well time to make my coffee and do some dishes while my goober boy is sleeping and I have the energy and lower pain for now.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote