View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 09:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I should have left the tops in the greenhouse grow...the beans were not affected by the cold night. We have sealed up some of the places where cold was getting into the greenhouse. Dad reset the front door which had terrible gaps...he's wonderful. The people who moved it and started to set it up again were not efficient construction people (they were good at the tearing down and moving part though) So, perhaps it will not go all the way down to outside temperature this year. Planted garlic in a bed Saturday. May have someone coming to plow this week...hope that works out. Have to get the ground ready for planting favas the first of March. Anyone with PD interested in coming for a week or so of working vacation as a helper at Bean Acres, I need help, and wish to pass on things that have definitely helped my PD symptoms to others. Prerequisites : need to be able to work/ no smoking/drugs/ bad language * can be a couple. I will provide meals and a place to stay. If interested , send a private message .
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote