View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 02:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethO2L View Post
Howdy,,,,
I have had my PNS system done in January at The Cleveland Clinic,, and I have a V3 lead.

Never had any problems with it and it was never even mentioned that the V3 lead might not work or break,,,not had any problems with it and recently had XRays done and nothing has moved and it is working properly,,,,,

I'm so glad that it continues to work well for you,,, I think that these systems will in time become more and more available to more TN patients and if done properly will become another tool to help control this difficult disorder,,,

Good luck with your system and I hope you continue to get good results with your system,,,,,
I am going to email you and get the name of the physician since so many people ask for the referral in Colorado,,,,

Thanks again and best wishes,,,,,Beth
Beth, Sent you a friend request. Interested to speak with you about Cleveland Clinic.
Cheryl had shared with me about Doctor in Co. but family support at low ebb and was unable to continue. I see you are in Illinois, I am located in Chicago. Would like to get in touch. Unable to post my email. Please acknowledge.
mouselc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote