View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 10:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika View Post
I couldn't find a recent 'whine' thread so here's a new one.

Don't you just hate it when you turn in at the end of the day, with the body feeling relatively OK...only to awake a few hours later like it has been in a bad fight...with an alligator or two?

I honestly don't get it. Things were feeling "relatively" fine last night and only a few of the usual Sx, but severe leg spasms woke me up...or should I say my own voice moaning did.
The first words out of my mouth were "Holy****, where's the Baclofen?"

Did I forget to take it last night before turning in? No.
Yet, the body is spastic as all get out this morning, the hand joints are on fire, my head is pounding and there's a foul mood going on that isn't welcome to boot.

I sure hope that the MS neuro comes up with something tomorrow, because I'm about done with this roller coaster ride.

Cheese? I think that I could eat the whole platter...and down a bottle of wine along with it

With love, "The Crank"
Hey Erika....boy do I sympathize with you on that. I've been up before 4:00 a.m. three nights in a row. Not muscle spasms tho....I'm so sorry you are having that much pain. Its exhausting trying to figure out which drug when and how much. Anyway, hope the Dr appointment brings something useful to light! take care of yourself
love
janet
jnewk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (11-19-2013), JoanB (11-19-2013), Mariel (11-24-2013), SallyC (11-19-2013)