View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 11:18 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I had a bit of a break from some of the spasticity for the past couple of days, which I'm sure isn't going to last.

I had a dose pack of oral prednisone (methylprednisilone 4mg...about 6 days worth) Ironically enough, not for the MS, but for a shoulder injury. I think I tore my rotator cuff about a month ago. Pain had been steadily getting worse. To the point that I couldn't do anything at all because it hurt so bad. I can't take narcotics because they make me throw up. So they gave me the oral pred.

It helped the shoulder pain more than anything MSish. I have two doses left. One pill tonight, and another one tomorrow and then I'm done. The shoulder pain is already starting to come back. Just waiting for the MS symptoms to start acting like they're mad too.

I think I'll be upping the baclofen in the next couple of days. Not really thrilled with that idea. I hate spasticity.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (11-21-2013), Erika (11-20-2013), Mariel (11-24-2013)