View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 01:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratette19 View Post
I have RSD and have a SCS since August. I have been having seizures. Yes seizures. The doctor I see tells me I could be having serve jerking. I hate the doctor I have but it is a workers comp so I am limited on my doctors.

Has anyone heard anything about RSD and seizures?

I am scared and tired of fighting the pain. I have the scs pump it helps some. I never turn it off. I also use my hot tub. I am 31 years old mother/stepmom of 5 amazing kids. One of which will not go to bed tonight bc I have 4 seizures jerking whatever they call it. It is so bad it put me on the floor.

I am partial weight bearing on my right ankle so I walk with crutches.

I just at a loss and crying non stop tonight. Any advice/thoughts would be wonderful
The 1st doc that recommended getting one of them to me told me that it was a possible side effect.
I am so sorry it is happening to you. I understand you are limited on the doctors you can see (me too) but my rule is,if I feel like I am being "blown off" I will call the insurance and get them to change the doctor so I can go get a second opinion. If the new doctor can't do anything for you, you can always go back to the old one.
Good Luck
Willow_Makk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (11-20-2013), moosey2me (11-22-2013), RSD ME (11-21-2013)