View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 10:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi,
I have no druthers if any of you want to take 10,000 mgs of vitiman C daily....I'm just giving you a heads-up alert of what I have recently read about in Dr Gott's column in our recent newspaper. I wanted you to ck into it....since the MD study you speak of, took place in 1994, and the guy has been dead for 17 years.
Do a search on the web of "Harmfulness of mega doses of vitiman C" and see what most articles say about the link between high doses of vitiman C + heart disease. My own cardiologist has warned me to not add any vitiman C or herbal supplements to my long list of meds. I know why the herbal are not allowed...but guess when I'm in there next time, I'll ask about the vitiman C reason....as it may be interesting to know.
I hope I don't sound mean.... as I'm not trying to be...but just trying to save you some $$, and the possibility of another nasty illness called heart disease "CAD"....you all already have enough problems with the RSD . But hey , if you feel it works for you...by all means take it.
Take care, Lillyblossom
Lillyblossom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote