View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 09:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Erin,
30 mg of Baclofen isn't too high of a dose if the body is used to it, although as you know, everyone is different. It might make some symptoms like fatigue, blurred vision, weakness, dizziness...and headaches worse. If I take a higher than normal dose, that's what it does to me; but I haven't noticed an association with headaches with it.

Doydie,
I'm wondering if the circulation in your legs may not be the best if they are cold like that. It could also be why riding the bike at the gym is causing some problems, like you mention in another thread.

Although heat is not a friend, I wear a light pair of long underwear under my track pants in the winter; even in the house, because I keep my indoor temperature between 55 & 60 F. The combination of low ambient temperature and the underwear helps to control some of the above mentioned symptoms and seems to take the edge off the neuropathic pain & foot numbness that I get in the lower legs.

Thankfully the headache has backed off quite a bit this morning and I got some good sleep in last night without the severe spasms waking me up. I was almost afraid to go to sleep, so it was really nice that they left me alone last night.
I do feel like I have a virus cooking though...sort of nauseated, dizzy and vision is fading in and out, but that might also be the Baclofen.

I'm hoping that everything settles down by this afternoon because one of the clinic associates is coming over so that I can help her set up her business bookkeeping and on-line billing.
When I can't go to work, work comes to me. Its a nice perk of being self employed .

With love, Erika
Erika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (11-21-2013), Debbie D (11-20-2013), doydie (11-21-2013), Mariel (11-24-2013)