View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 11:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbeck View Post
Thanks for your post, I Thought I was the only one.

I had been on 600 mgs a day since 2007 for nerve pain. I know what you are going threw. I am now taking 300 mgs a day and suffer sweats just walking to the kitchen, no stairs. I feel sick to my stomach all the time. Did or do you feel sick to your stomach when you stopped taking Lyrica?

Hope you get to feeling better and the withdraws go away. I have tried several times to get off lyrica with no success.

Vbeck
hi vneck...I am off now 3 wks but was only on 125mg per day. I was nauseas but more loss of appetite, had no interest in eating at all which was a good thing because I am over weight. I was very short tempered and jittery but most has worn off. I also had wicked sweats just walking, had to change clothes several times a day. Lyrica is excellent to help neuropathy and was a Godsend to me at the time...I am not knocking it by any means...just harder to get off of than I expected although my doc did warn me to do a very slow wean because I am prone to seizures.

Nothing wrong with staying on the 300 mgs if you need it. Are you having the sweating at that dose or just when lowering the dose? Diandra
Diandra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote