View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 02:01 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'm tired of all the politicians practicing medicine too. (not making a political statement, other than the fact that I hate all politicians. They all lie, and they're only politicians for the money)

My insurance got dropped. Lost my doctor(s). And the new insurance deductible is so high, I don't know how they call it insurance. I'm in the middle of what is probably the worst ever flare that I've had. (can't walk without either a walker or a cane...about to ditch the cane for some forearm crutches to see if that would be easier. I can't drive my car that I just bought, so I probably wasted $19k on the car, and I'm quite peeved at the entire world right now)

oh, and I tore my left rotator cuff. yay me. (did a small dosepack of steroids for the pain. Steroids ended yesterday, and now my arm really really hurts again. Washing my hair just now was not fun)

anyone here know anything about hand controls for driving a car? Do I need lessons? a special license?

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (11-22-2013), Erika (11-22-2013), Mariel (11-24-2013), SallyC (11-22-2013)