View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 02:13 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I wish I could get cheaper insurance than what I ended up getting (new one doesn't cover the same stuff I had, but makes me pay for maternity stuff. I'm never having a kid. I don't need that) but I'm not touching that website with ten foot long keyboard to see what they have to offer. They have no security set up on it. (why?) No way I'm entering my info into their system.

I was probably in the first wave of insurance droppings, before it started to hit the news (it was probably late August)

Right now, I'm more bummed out by the stupid flare bugging me, and not being able to drive my car. I need to find out how to get hand controls installed, and if I need lessons and a special license to drive with the hand controls. I want to be able to drive my car. I'm going bleeping nuts trapped inside my house. I never go anywhere. It's no wonder all my muscles are getting deconditioned. Which I think has something to do with the fact that I'm having serious issues with the walking, and my balance.

Just wish the weird sensations, the weird walking and the feeling sick and tired all the time would go away and I could be normal again. That's not going to happen tho.

Has me wondering why I always seem to be having a big flare over holidays. I love Christmas, but the more I want to do anything for Christmas, the worse I feel MS-wise.

I can't even get my trees out of the closet. (I have 3) I'd love to do my designer tree (I have a huge collection of patriotic ornaments I've been collecting) but it's too much work to put all the ornaments up. So, I've got my two lazy trees. The ones that are pre-lit and I don't bother putting ornaments on them. I just can't get the lazy trees out of the closet either.

My dad told me what he's getting me for Christmas last night. Told me I could go ahead and order it myself whenever I want to, and I could have it before Christmas. (it's a gadget) So, at least that part of Christmas is going to be exciting. My dad is trying to keep me from being bored out of my mind from being sick all the time.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (11-22-2013), Erika (11-22-2013), SallyC (11-22-2013)