View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 06:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I understand the reason why they don't apologise BUT, they (can't remember who) did some research and discovered that a vast majority of people who had been injured through medical negligence, incompetence or ignorance, would have been satisfied with an acknowledgment of their distress and an apology. It was when these weren't forthcoming that people became angry and started legal action.

I would never take legal action myself unless it was to prevent someone else suffering the same fate. I do believe in giving feedback when they've done something wrong or otherwise they might never learn.

Now, for the news.....I rang my physiotherapist and told him about my MRI report and he didn't believe that the report could be correct. He had seen the previous CT report which said I had a spondylolisthesis at L3/L4 and he said "they don't go away". The physio told me that when he felt the lump he thought I had a soft tissue tumour of muscle. He said he didn't want to say anything to me because he was sure the MRI would find it and my doctor would deal with it.

I didn't go into hospital last week like I was supposed to because my mother became sick with suspected internal bleeding. She has improved and I should be able to have treatment in early December, so I'll ask my Physician to refer me to a neurosurgeon while I'm in hospital. In the meantime I've been given Voltaren Rapid and I'll see if that helps the pain.
Myelogirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote