View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 10:33 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

yep. My dad is the coolest. I need to get him something really cool for Christmas. I just can't think of anything that I can surprise him with on Christmas. The gift he's getting me is, you guessed it, a new iPad. (the iPad Air) and we talked about it last night. He's going to take my iPad3, my mom gets his iPad2 (yay! mom gets her first iPad!).

I hadn't even thought seriously of getting the new iPad. I think my dad just likes to buy gadgets. I also think he wanted to do the iPad shuffle so that my mom would finally get one. She's been asking for one.

My dad deserves a really good present this year. I just don't know what to get him. I also don't know what to get my mom. Maybe new covers for the iPads that are getting passed down?

My dad is great, he's been super helpful with helping me with a lot of stuff with this MS. He also told me today that he'd get me hand controls for my car. So I'll be able to drive. Which means I'll be learning to drive hand controls in the winter. This is probably a good thing. They can teach me how to drive on snow...something I can't do with a normal automatic car anyways. I've only ever had stick shift cars. I don't know how an automatic car handles on snow. I'm used to being able to down shift.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (11-22-2013), ewizabeth (11-22-2013), SallyC (11-22-2013)