View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 01:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

What a day today to start off his treatment tomorrow.. Adam and Noah had physicals today so they could go to Camp Wonder in June (Camp for kids with skin diseases). I thought it was just going to be normal physicals.. Little did we know that they both were going to get shots (second chicken pox shot) AND blood draws, and Noah got full scoliosis xray. It took 2 of us (the receptionist is a BIG lady that helped me) hold Adam down and Noah was almost as bad. He was so mad. He was calling me names and threatening.. I had offered the staff to buy them ice cream if they came with us to help hold them down for the labs.. they declined and wished me luck. lol Amazingly he cried and thought we would need more help but he wasn't AS bad.. Tho bribery of dinner out, ice cream and possibly a prize might have helped.. lol The injection I got in my foot btwn thier physcials and labs hurt WAY more than all thier shots and labs put together. lol

Now they are in bed and we face tomorrow.. Im going to try to remember to take the sheet of blue ice and aloe vera spray to keep his back cool on the way home. I dont have A/C in my van.

I'll let you know how it goes when I can tomorrow.

Thanks,
Gina Marie
Adam - BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation,PDD-NOS
Noah- BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation, Bronchial Stenosis, Asthma
Thank you Jesus!! He walks with us thru all of this because he will never leave us nor forsake us!! He is my BESTEST friend!!!

GinaMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote