View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 02:49 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

My dad damaged my new car this morning. He scraped the mirror off of a parked car this morning, and put a huge scratch down the passenger side of my car.

I didn't know about it till later this afternoon. My parents were out earlier today, and that's when it happened. Apparently my dad called my insurance agent (same as his) and reported it. The owner of the other car was nowhere nearby. My dad would have just left, but they were stopping at a store right in front of where he damaged the car. My mom went inside to pick up something she'd ordered, and while she was in there, she confessed. (that's how my dad put it)

So, my dad had to leave insurance information. Hopefully not MY name, because it was my dad that did it. I was home sleeping because I had insomnia till 8am.

I found out about it when I got an email from the insurance company telling me they'd gotten a call about "my" accident. I was like "what accident?". I was about to call the insurance company when my parents came home and dad had to confess to me that he'd damaged my car. (that I can't drive)

I think my dad is going to try to not have it fixed. Hah! He's gonna get it fixed. Then he's getting me hand controls for the car, and I'm taking the keys away from him.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (11-24-2013), Mariel (11-24-2013)