View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 03:30 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

It's just that the car is kind of a sore point to me. I'm not able to drive it right now. I had to give my old car away because it was a stick shift, and the person I gave it to never thanked me for giving them my car. I thanked my dad a lot for helping me get a new one. But, the person that I gave my old car to, couldn't be bothered? That's really kind of offended me that they didn't thank me for giving them a $7k car.

Then I can't drive this one. It's sitting right there. I can look at it, and sit in it if I want to (I don't. That would be depressing) but I can't drive it.

I used to be independent and able to hop into my car whenever I wanted to. Now I can't, and I have to look at the car every day, knowing I can't drive it. It just kind of hurts in a way that is hard to explain. (I've been stuck in my house for over a month, not able to get out unless my dad drives me somewhere. I'm probably a bit cabin-fevered and going out of my mind at the moment with boredom). I know I sound like a word that starts with the second letter of the alphabet, but I'm just kind of frustrated at everything that's gone on this year.

Even if my feet and legs weren't being all MS-ish at the moment, I probably still wouldn't be able to drive, since I screwed up my shoulder.

Just tired of being stuck at home all the time. I want to go out and do stuff without my parents.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (11-24-2013), Erika (11-24-2013), ewizabeth (11-24-2013), Mariel (12-14-2013), SallyC (11-24-2013)