View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 05:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I was having problems with facebook for the longest time. They somehow duplicated my account, but only put a few of my contacts in. When I finally got through to them they sent me three names from my contact list and said to have them verify my ID.

I was like, its been almost 10 years and you want me to call these people out of the blue, I thought that's the service you provide...

I did notice earlier this evening that they've since unlocked the full contact list to the public. Not exactly the solution I was hoping for, but I guess I can add them now from the account I was locked out of.

I do agree that I need to move forward with my life, but it would be nice to catch up with some people. I need to figure out how to meet new people, though and if there's groups or anything that I can join. I've looked but haven't been successful so far.

As far as being used by people, you are right about two people in particular and I needed to remove myself from that situation, as painful as it was to do. This long afterward I'm not holding a grudge...just wish things could have turned out differently.

I think the reason I'm re-examining where I am in life is that I found out I'm probably going to need my third major operation in about 4 years. So I'm looking at whats going on with me, and seeing other people getting to move on with their lives, while I seem to be stuck in this limbo of health issues that remind me of wack-a-mole. I think the reason I can't sleep tonight is that the reality of the situation is sinking in...which is really bad timing since I have two projects due today and could have used the sleep.
BackwardPawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote