View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 06:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie99 View Post
Ok I will tell you what happened. I am sure Brian probably has a simlilar experience.

I was lying in bed watching television and I felt something crawling on my legs,lifted the cover and saw a big hairy hunstman spider the size of my hand (open), in my bed. Just think of a turantula and then double it's size.

Another time one jumped on my head when I was in the loo!

At night when I walk my dog, now and again, I accidentally walk into spider webs and I have had spiders get stuck in my hair.

I have had 2 bats ram into me late at night,and the bats down here are ugly!!! No they don't look anything like the movies. Just think of the most horrible looking creature you can imagine with wings,and then think of him in your bedroom! LOL!!

I am still speaking of a bat, by the way!! I'm killing myself laughing right now cause this sounds a bit funny, but they can get into your house through the chimney and believe me they are scary.
Aussie, talking about those Hunstmans , one really hot night i happened to leave my car window down all night & parked under a tree at friends place, in the morning we drove for 2 hours until we got into the big smoke and were driving through peak hour traffic in Melbourne and i happened to see something move out the corner of my eye, on my window, so i looked around and about 2 inches from my face was one of those great big hairy huntsmans crawling accross the drivers side window i was in the middle lane and traffic and cars were every were, i could not get over to pull up for a few minutes whilst this horrible looking thing crawled back and forth across my dashboard, anyway i got a break in traffic and got over to the curb, we jumped out and this thing was going crazy running all over the inside of my car, i managed to get a news paper out of the back seat and i tried to brush him out the car, i got him to the edge then he ran up the paper at me, so i dropped the paper and luckily it fell into the gutter, thank god , it then ran down the gutter and easily skipped over the kerb on to the the pavement, were some ladies started screaming when they seen it, it was a big one, anyway it found a nice hiding place in someones front yard.
I haven't left my window down again since
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote