View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 02:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergone View Post
I had a accident on 5th November when a heavy box fell on me

I'm struggling daily can't remember anything feeling foggy, my dizziness is coming back, my legs and arms feel like they have no strength

all I've done this weekend is sleep I'm supposed to be back at work next week (2nd dec) but I don't feel ready

what did everyone else do about work? there's lots of heavy lifting involved for me, ill be constantly on my feet but I can't even manage to go grocery shopping

there's no other job that I could do instead there I'm thinking of leaving as I don see when ill ever be able to manage this physically or mentally as I forget so much and I feel like I can't process what's going on also at work its very noisy and there's so many people around I'm starting to panic about going back
Hi,

Did the accident involving the box happen at work? If so, you may be entitled to more time off through worker's comp. Whatever you do, don't resign until you know what your options are. You may be losing your rights if you leave your job.

Can you do a follow-up with your doctor before you are supposed to go back? If nothing else, it seems like it would be helpful to have a medical record of your continued symptoms.

I hope you start to feel better soon.
courtney.w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
poetrymom (11-24-2013)