View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 05:09 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

hey, that TMI problem that wasn't happening, just happened. yay. Now I feel a little better. I was about to panic.

I really cannot wait to get the hand controls for my car. I'm going to call the physiatrist's office tomorrow to find out where the classes are for learning to drive with the hand controls. and see if I have to have the car converted first, or if they have a training model of a car for me to learn on. I get the feeling I have to have the conversion done first.

Then once I can drive with the controls, I can take the car to the body shop to get the damage my dad did to the car fixed.

I managed to get one of those family members to help me today with changing lightbulbs in my bathroom when they stopped over today. I don't have to wash my hair in the dark anymore. It's amazing how stressful it can be to not be able to change a lightbulb by yourself.

my shoulder pain started to kick up again this morning tho. I hope that I won't need to have surgery on it. I go to an orthopedist later this week to have it checked out and see if I'm getting shoulder surgery for Christmas, or if I'm getting more PT instead. I'm just so exhausted from this past year being so fantastically crappy. Hurting my shoulder is just another annoyance to have to deal with. I wish my health would stop annoying me so much.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (11-24-2013), Erika (11-24-2013), SallyC (11-24-2013)