View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 07:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

There are so many types of headaches and migraines.........(which I never new_. I have cervical migraines due to arthritis in my neck. I have degeneration in every level. I have no cartilage anymore (10 yrs now I was 27). I didn't know that til a yr ago. I suffered 9 yrs. All I do is take Excedrin (like today) and that stops the pain from crawling up the back of my neck and would eventually (if I didn't take excedrin) engolf my entire head/face.

With degeneration on those discs it can see why you would have throbbing in the base of your head. When you sit up all of a sudden your neck is supporting your head and if you don't have the proper support in your neck it's not gonna feel to good. I say this because i have another neck pain. I have so many I can tell the difference between them......Sometimes my neck can't support the weight of my head and I wear a neck brace. It holds my head up so my neck doesn't have to do the work. Then the pain lessens.

I have no idea if this has anything to do with your pain but I wanted to say it just in case.

Hope u feel better soon.
Heather
Spread in 2006 and Jan 2014
Both legs, arms.
Chronic pain going back to 1992

heatherg23 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
waves (11-24-2013)