View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 09:25 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

That's true,with as big of a family as I have,she sure won't be lacking in the love department.She's got 8 uncle's,and 8 aunt's,and I lost count on how many cousins she's got,and a Grandmother that will spoil her to no end! Plus her Dad,and Mom will love her to death,and she has a big brother,she's only 5 months old right now,and her brother is 3 1/2,and he already protects her,and loves her to death,so she'll have him by her side to!I just wish she didn't have to go through it,because emotionally,she'll notice she's different,and physically she may have some medical problems over it,that's what they told my brother! I know one thing though,I'll stick up for her,even if it lands me in jail,I won't let anyone get away with teasing her,if I see it,you don't want to know what I'll do to that person!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote