View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 10:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default reply

thank you for your kind words

initially I went to this office to try and get my back in better shape. Deep Tissue and PT at the chiro office then I went to see a different PT who I thought might give me suggestions to keep me out of back spasm I have a slipped veterbrae and more low back he did a lot of pushing on my neck that gave me pain because I had been dealing with it a few wks and talked to this chiro I trusted him and should have not as have had problems before with chiro yrs ago He did deep tissue and used an adjustment on me-- I did not want and stretched me. The burning pain won't go out of my arms now. I fear he started neuropathy there. I have had feeling of vibrations there before but never the burning. So that is where I am at. I tried 100 mg of neurotin last night and was in bed most of the day. I just can't take these drugs and not feel so sedated. It is very distressing knowing the PN can get worse drugs and I just don't do well... I wanted Tramadol which some seem to use but the dr would not give me any... at least I can still function but be very sleepy guess I need to find a dr will help...
IllPn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote