View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 11:07 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Florida,

Don't worry about damage from the head bumps. Usually, they just set you back in your recovery.

Your hungover feeling in the morning may be due to poor breathing during your sleep. I have Central Sleep Apnea. My brain does not trigger a breath until I am oxygen deficient. It is triggered by poor neck posture while sleeping. I need to sleep on my back with a pillow curled so my head rolls slightly to the right. If I move too much during my sleep, my upper neck gets inflamed and the CSA starts up. It wakes my wife so she will wake me and tell me to change position.

You may have Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). It is very difficult to get help with CSA since it is rare but OSA is very common and there are plenty of treatments and sleep protocols available.

You sound like you are struggling with anxiety. This is very common to PCS. Ask for help with this. It will be worthwhile.

Hope you can get good quiet rest while you are off work. Check out www.tbilaw.com and www.subtlebraininjury.com . You need to equip yourself against incompetent doctors who do not understand your needs.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote