View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 05:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

HI,
What about chronic fatigue syndrome. I had the fatigue you talk about. I couldn't brush my hair cause I would have to lift my arms up. Even turning the steering wheel was hard. I could collapse on my bed and not want to move. I almost felt like I weighed an extra 100 pds. All of a sudden one day it went away. It was one of the worst and strangest feelings. I'm pretty sure that surgery doesn't have any effect on tired muscles. It's more for pinched nerves. My neck is completely arthritic and has been since 2003 when I was 27. I was told I had the neck of a 65 year old. I had an anterior fusion.

Different pains can come from different nerves. If there is a specific pinched nerve (that u have) look that one up on the net and see what part of your body it effects. That can tell you which symptoms belong to that "problem". See if surgery is worth it. I would investigate that before surgery though. That way you can move on to other symptoms and try to help them. I have so any pain conditions I'm used to organizing symptoms.

almost forgot....You could have carpel tunnel. I've had severe carpal tunnel a while ago...but if I'm at home typing my hand,wrist and arm hurt. If it hurts ONLY when your typing and using your hand then I would go towards Carpal Tunnel. If you have pain WITHOUT doing any of that then I would think it's nerve compression.

Good luck to you!
Hope u feel better soon!
Heather
Spread in 2006 and Jan 2014
Both legs, arms.
Chronic pain going back to 1992

heatherg23 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote