View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 08:18 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I have found that if I walk very slowly I do ok compared to the past few weeks. As long as I don't pick up the pace but do a slow stroll, I'm pretty good. I probably look like I am being a slacker in the customers' eyes, but oh well!

DH just had to stop at Walmart for the $99.99 TV last night. He said, "just park here, I'll go in and pick one up, I'll be right out."

He took two hours to get it! He also got a blue ray player for $23 but wait until he finds out how much it is to rent the movies!

It was my good story today at work when waiting on customers.

I am going to stick with the local clinic for my risk assessment with the oncologist. I had a new customer today who was being treated for colon cancer in Chicago, and she had started with a local doctor and they sent her there. So maybe I won't need to go out of town, but since they did that for her, they might do the same thing for me if necessary.

The poor woman went through surgery and has to have a resection (?) and is also going through a divorce. She was so nice and I felt so bad for her, and had to give her a big hug and wish her luck next week. Moments like that make me feel great about my job.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (11-29-2013), Erika (11-29-2013), Kitty (11-29-2013), SallyC (11-29-2013)