Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 08:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default help

Hi, I am new here. I have some issues that I wanted to ask about here. I was diagnosed with ocular myasthenia gravis in 2003. Since then my condition has worsened. I feel as if I have generalized symptoms. I have absolutely no energy. I have extreme fatigue all the time. I can't concentrate and focus like I used to. I have no mental endurance what so ever. I was on prednisone for years. I have no insurance. My hips need replacing as now as I have necrosis of the femoral ball in both hips. I am currently on mestinon and cellcept. My double vision is tolerable right now.
I lost my job a year ago. The company I worked for wanted me to relocate to Dominican Republic 6 months out of the year. I did not feel comfortable with that and my doc said no as well. I declined. I was laid off 2 months later. My condition has worsened since. I am on unemployment but that is about to expire. I applied for Disability and was turned down. The work I used to do I can't do anymore. I can't find a job that is compatible with my health and pay my bills as well. I am really stuck and I don't know what to do. My hip is ready to go anytime and I have already gone bankrupt when my colon ruptured from the affects of prednisone (2007). I tried to get state health insurance and was turned down. Can anyone guide me to a way out of this mess. Soon I am going to be homeless.

Thank you,

-michael
mjt3866 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote