View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 12:47 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Justice I love your work!!!!!!!!

ummm yeah that other thread...why post and share if no one replies ...was me.... back a few pages on the some of my work thread I have here... we have more in common then I thought Justice. for some it is just easy as pie... but for others it is like standing naked in the room with everyone walking threw staring at ya... it is like sharing your blood and soul. poetry books arent that big on the to buy or must buy list last time I checked. I share because i am trying to overcome not sharing. back in 2002 my pain poems were taken for court it is now 2007 the 5 year limitation has run out and I still do not have my pain poem note books back. I was in crash with a semi trailer truck in "99. and had to go threw trial by jury just to get any compensation. all that will change in oct as florida will be getting rid of this no fault crap. ha that dude would be paying big time if it was like that 1999! No fault .... Cant wait for it to be gone!
do remeber this Justice your words are read and they do inspire and help... but I join you in your exellent point of view... people just seem to feed on it without any words back or replies at all, and that makes one feel ... so lets go crash all their houses and raid their fridges and leave silently.... or take their car for a joy ride and not return it. maybe theyd think diffrent or at least see it from another point of view?
wanted to ask you Jusice ... since I have been reading your other thread ... Do you not feel God with you when you write?
The poetry web sites i want to give to you ... have not forgotten and will private message them to you. so check your box okay?!!
Bye for now... and please keep sharing ... you could very well be leaving the readers speachless and at loss for the right words to say back to you.
But I for one... Burntmarshmallow dose enjoy and love all your works!
Peace Peace only and always
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote