View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 11:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Jeff, I've had rsd in my right wrist for almost three years. During that time it has traveled to my right hand and shoulder and left wrist and shoulder. It has also traveled down my right leg and foot and to my left foot.
Just recently my feet have been swelling and are on fire alot. Not all the time, though that may be because the pain meds I'm taking are numbing the burn. I got my feet xrayed and they found a bone spur in my left heel. I have to see a podiatrist about it. I am going to get a bone scan too.
I'm sorry yours is spreading and burning too. It's very scary and painful but I have found that the nuerontin and percocet that my pm dr prescribed to me help numb the pain. They are hard on my stomach though You may want to ask you pm dr what they may think will help. I'm also trying to loose weight and exercise a little. I hope you feel better soon. I know it's hard sometimes, but I'm hoping the pain will subside for you. I will pray that it does. Take Care. From your friend, Renee.
"Thanks for this!" says:
moosey2me (12-02-2013)