View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 01:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thanks Jose

Jose,

Thank you for all of that wonderful information! I did call my pain doctor this morning regarding these cramps I had last night which were like Charlie horses, but lasted for 45 minutes or so at a pop, they went from my knee to my toes. He did say that this was all normal and that it should get better. I'm thinking if this is a normal reaction, then it must indicate that this is going to work and I am very excited about that. I could definitely go for a 5 on the pain scale. I was actually seeing little white flecks of light in my vision last night, I guess I was literally seeing stars.?.

We are very close in age. I have a 15-year-old son and I was a single mom too up until four years ago in August. I married my first love who was my best friend and saw me through cancer shortly after I had my son and also saw me through horrible relationships, uncontrolled bipolar, etc. That is a whole story in and of itself. My son is having knee surgery next Friday. From what I understand, RSD is not hereditary. It's bad enough he got the bipolar from me.

I need to get back to work, but I just want to thank you again for your post.

Lisa
lisalovesbilly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote