View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 12:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi there

Ditto on the both feet thing, it sucks so much... Mine started in my left knee and then my left foot, then my right foot got involved too. Some evenings that fire-ant burn starts so quickly, I literally have to tear off any footwear and my socks and elevate my feet before they actually burst into flames I've had more than my share of funny looks from folk if it happens when I'm out anywhere!!! I tend not to go out in the evenings because of it. It's the elevate thing, or sit in tears. Hmm. Choices, choices

I was also in a wheelchair for about 18 months, but I'm out of that for now thank goodness and getting on sort of ok. Keep going with the walking and physio, and don't be tempted by that cool kitchen floor no matter how much its cold slabs call to you! I did that for a bit, and it definitely did NOT help in the long term. You live and learn. Lukewarm Epsom salt (unperfumed) foot baths (2-3 tablespoons in a plastic tub lol) really help me when they are very bad. It still hurts, but takes the edge off and the burn fades a bit quicker.

Good luck on this one. Both feet is definitely not the finest CRPS location combo!

Have a better day tomorrow.

Bram.

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jenna Delaney (12-02-2013), moosey2me (12-02-2013), RSD ME (12-01-2013)