Thread: Wonder #39
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 01:50 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Wonder #39

I wonder if I should start drinking on a daily basis. http://psychcentral.com/news/2007/05...a-daily-toddy/

I wonder how nice it is to see Wren back and posting.

I wonder why my ulcerative colitis has been flaring the last few months. Gettin on my last nerve here.

I wonder at all the birthdays in my family/friend circle in May. Good grief. My mom turned 81 today.

I wonder about the train that Alffe takes into Chicago. She was going to take me on it last time I was there but we didn't. Hmmmmmm.......

I wonder at the unbelievable...wait, yes it's believable, just getting old...fatigue I have. I wonder if using the CPAP will eventually help. It's strange trying to get used to using that thing, and my new kitten, Gracie, looks at me like..."Who the HE!! are you!?"

I wonder if you know what it sounds like when you talk with a CPAP full nasal mask on. Okay, now plug your nose with your fingers and say..."Mary had a little lamb, it's fleece was white as snow." THAT'S what I sound like if I try to talk with the mask on, LOLOL!

I wonder how much I miss my daughter when she and hubby and baby go to K.C. every memorial day to visit friends for 4 days. I really miss her when she goes. How silly am I?

I wonder how much of humanity doesn't take the time to stop and marvel at the natural wonders around them.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote