Thread: Pamster
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 03:00 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I have been using it most of the time but other times I am finding myself taking it off just to lay on my side more comfortably. What kind of mask is your hubby's? I think the nasal mask it definitely more comfortable then the full mask so maybe it's a case of getting another style mask. I definitely feel it though when I have taken it off at 3-4 am, I feel less rested and a little edgier. I have been trying to be better about it and leave it on and just fiddle with the pillow a bit and get it to where I can sleep on my side and still have the mask on.

I hope y our hubby gets back into the swing of using it, I know I will be keeping the machine because it's really helping me to feel better, so maybe if he's acting a little edgy ask him how he's feeling and maybe he will come to the realization on his own that he feels better with the machine then he does snoring and sleeping. It's got to be difficult for you to have to listen to it again, I really feel for you. I think I have taken mine off a total of seven or eight times altogether and when it happens that I wake up I am telling myself I'll feel bad if I take it off so I am more prone to leaving it on.

I wish you and he the best of luck with getting some restful sleep soon. He has to be feeling the difference of not using it like I know I feel when I have taken it off. I hope he hangs in there, I definitely think it's well worth the effort to use this device or I would have given up on it by now.

Pamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote