View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 11:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgrieger View Post
These Drs are listed how ever in could not find posts from patients that have visited them does anyone know of someone with personal experience with these Drs? These Drs are about a 90 minute drive. I am looking for a dr who is experienced with this condition as none of the Drs I have seen previously seem to have been. I have been suffering with symptoms that seem to fit the bill of neuropathic TOS but I was shuffled from Dr to Dr and finally relegated to pain management and I am hoping to find a physician on my own insurance that can help. I was managed by workers comp when I was sent on the dr shuffle so I had no input on where I went.
Where are you located? Not sure which list you are referring to. Are you looking for Pt's or Surgeons or anyone? The IPA PT's seem to have knowledge of TOS. Unfortunately you may have to drive to find a good one. My PT is 50 miles away. But they can give you exercises to do at home so its worth it. There are several surgeons on the lists that people here recommend.I would start a new thread on the forum, with your location and what type of dr. you are looking for so others can see it and recommend.
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote