View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 10:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default never easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanc View Post
Bram (it is Merry Christmas to me too)!

We haven't decorated in a couple of years, since I got so much worse. We used to decorate inside and outside a lot! My husband wanted to put up the tree and decorate a bit this past weekend, he said that he knows I like it and thought I would enjoy it since I am home all day now...he is a great guy! I wanted so badly to help decorate the tree, until I dropped and broke a couple of my favorite Peanuts/Snoopy ornaments. That was followed by a mini meltdown. I drop stuff all the time now...this RSD/CRaPS really sucks!!

One of my nieces is getting married the Sunday before Christmas and one of my nephews is getting married on the 28th, but that one is up in Washington DC. We decided not to attend his wedding because it would be too hard on me. I hate missing it but have to start to really recognize my limitations...denial just doesn't work so well anymore

As far as shopping goes, we are trying to do a little at a time and online shopping is great! It is gonna be a lighter ($$) Christmas this year since I didn't get paid for 9 months (STD/LTD denied but SSD picked up in Oct ) and my husband was furloughed twice. I have my list going and just wait for my husband to get home from work to take me out

I hope everyone is getting along ok.
Nanc
I know things are different for all of us here.BUT we must go on and do our best to abilities.So Merry Christmas everyone.
moosey2me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (12-05-2013), Nanc (12-03-2013)