View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 02:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Pain from not sleeping

Last night I slept horribly. Didn't get to bed until after midnight, which is not odd because it takes me a while to calm my body enough to sleep, but usually it's an hour earlier. I have to get up at 6:30. I didn't fall asleep for some time, then kept waking up.

Every time I would fall asleep DH would wake me up and tell me to turn over because I was kicking him. Sometimes he just goes to the couch. I don't know why he didn't this time.

This morning I'm at a 7/8 and that is resting. My thighs hurt horribly. They have hurt more recently. They hurt the same when all this started, before I was put on meds. I don't want to take more anti-seizure meds. I'm waiting for a pain pump.

I don't think there is anything to do other then go home and sleep. The only thing I have for breakthrough pain is MMJ and I obviously can't use that at work.

At least my brain isn't super foggy today. I am dying, I just want to go home and cuddle up with my down comforter (and cats) and not move. I'll leave early if it gets to a point where I want to cry.
chaos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
moosey2me (12-03-2013)