View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 11:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default pain in feet

You know I don't know what they call it but Steven Tyler had pain in his feet -he damaged his nerves from slamming his bare feet down on the stage all the time. I would think a dr would be able to diagnose that though by now.

As to what I feel my PN is in the both "whole" foot. I have nerve sensations most of the day, winter I get the ice cold feet most all day, also burning at times. Funny, when I exercise the nerves really start firing more...
Sometimes my feet are "quiet" I don't feel the constant nerves firing but yet if you look at my foot you can see movement in the side of my foot.

I don't know if any kind of support in your shoes will help. I used to have tight painful feet in the am when getting up with plantar fasciatis and that is better some reason however I get cramps at times too that make walking hard.
Sorry to hear your relationship broke up and you are alone. It is very hard not to have someone to lean on when dealing with chronic pain. I am thankful a lot of this has hit me later in life.
IllPn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote