View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 01:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modsquad View Post
Hi, I found myself in need of an outlet for sharing with other chronic pain sufferers because I could use the support of others who are dealing with the challenges of being debilitated. Right now I'm scared about what the future of my life will be because I'm not able to work and am suffering with depression and am not able to get surgery or treatment that will get me well enough to work and give up the pains med's. Hope to meet and discuss how others are coping.

Thanks for the anticipated reply's
Hi Modsquad,

Sorry to hear of your suffering. Being debilitated can be very depressing. The depession comes with not only the chronic pain but the financial situation we are thrown into when we can no longer perform our job duties.

Have you had any treatements of any kind other than pain meds? Would you be willing to share more about your pain and its origin? Do you have a diagnosis? Do not feel obligated to answer these questions if you do not wish to share. They are asked only in the hopes that people with your specific condition(s) can share some insights with you.

We are here to help in any way we can. If you just need an ear, we are here. Welcome, and hope you can find solace and friends that may help.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (12-04-2013)