View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Im using my phone to type this so please excuse the grammatical errors. these smartphones arent as smart as people think.

Doydie - thats awesome. congratulations. you made it to size 14. im sure you are ecstatic about it. im proud of you.

Kelly - Happy birthday! you snuck that in on us. haha. I hope you had a great day andim glad all the kids came over to celebrate.

Barb - im so sorry about them passing the bill. I hope that somehow all of it doesnt happen, like something changes. big hugs to you.

Sally - haha youre funny. I didnt know what day its on but thanks to your post I was able figure it out and now know. haha.

Debbie - I think you will do just fine. its amazing what ms and all the pans from it has taught us. chronic pain is just everyday life for us so whats another pain, right? haha. I know a couple of ladies that hadit done. one is a major complainer and has a low tolerance for pain and the other is kind of the opposite but does love attention. the complainer breezed through it with much pain at all. the other one had lots of pain. I guess it all depends. I do think you will do fine though.

Lucky me! After almost blacking out from the pain several times today and talking to my dr, im in the er waiting to see whats going to happen. I got some pain meds and they did another blood test and urine test. my wbc the other day was 13.4 which is borderline for admission for iv antibiotics and all other tests were fine, which is a relief. but the pain is getting to me. my brain now wont let me have a bm because it hurts way too much. Funny how the brain can control the bowel so much to do that but doesnt have the ability to do that with the bladder. haha. Ill let you all know what happens next.

Oh the sweet side, dd23s dog slept with me most of the night. he normally doesnt do that and hangs out in her and her bfs room. he stayed with me until about 3 but kept coming to check on me. this morning after the 1st time I almost passed out he wouldnt leave my side even when I went to the bathroom. It was so sweet. at one point he tried to wake dd22 up. I dont know if she was already awake or he actually woke her up by whining and scratching on her door but she took one look at me and knew I needed help and needed to come in. so dd23s dog gets the sweetest dog award. haha. animals always know.
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (12-04-2013), doydie (12-05-2013), ewizabeth (12-04-2013), GladysD (12-26-2013), Kitty (12-04-2013), SallyC (12-04-2013)